TERMS & CONDITIONS ( PACKAGES )

1. RESPONSIBILITY

   PESCAMAZON, and its subsidiaries, affiliated or associated companies, agents and sub-agents, while responsible for planning, operation and servicing the fishing or tour packages, only act as agents for contractors or owners and outfitters, airlines, shipowners, charter carriers, hotels, lodges and other services, and all tickets, vouchers and contracts of such hotels, lodges, transportation operators, owners and contractors are issued subject to any and all tariffs, terms and conditions under which they are offered or provided, and issuance and acceptance of any such tickets, vouchers and contracts shall be deemed to consent to the conditions that neither PESCAMAZON nor any affiliated or associated companies, agents, sub-agents shall be or become liable or responsible in any way in connection with such hotels or lodges, means of transportation or other services, or for any loss, injury or damage to or in respect to any person or property howsoever caused or arising. The passenger tickets shall constitute the sole contract between the airlines and the purchaser of those tickets and/or passenger. All baggage and personal effects are the sole responsibility of the owner at all times and shall be carried at participant's own risk.

2. CONTRACT ACCEPTANCE

   The terms and conditions set herein become a binding contract between Client/Purchaser and PESCAMAZON when deposit of specific tour package is received by PESCAMAZON, indicating acceptance of this contract.

3. THE FISHING AND TOUR PACKAGES

   PESCAMAZON fishing and tour packages are offered through printed brochures, and or edited in our website: www.pescamazon.com, which can be downloaded and printed out. The brochures or website contain a description of the itinerary prepared by PESCAMAZON, transportation, travel schedule, activities, hotel and lodge accommodations, description of local facilities, fishing conditions, and other services and specifies what is included and excluded in package prices. All tours will have the presence of one of our experienced guides.
The purchaser is responsible for selecting a fishing or tour package according to his physical abilities, health, interests and time schedule.
  4. TRAVEL DOCUMENTS

   The purchaser is responsible for providing his personal valid travel documents, passports, Brazilian tourist visas, etc.
Special attention is needed while traveling with minor of age, PESCAMAZON will not accept bookings for unaccompanied minor of age.
Local fishing permits, if required, are provided by PESCAMAZON.

5. RESERVATIONS, PAYMENT AND REFUNDS

   Reservations require a deposit of 10 % per person of specific tour program cost, the remaining 90 % is due 30 days prior to departure, except if indicated different in specific package brochure. No refunds are given at any stage, except if trip is cancelled by PESCAMAZON, however PESCAMAZON accepts substitutes for and indicated by any purchaser that for whatever reason cannot join his reserved tour.
Full refunds will be made if trip is cancelled by initiative of PESCAMAZON, due to inadequate sign-up or other factors the make tour unfeasible to operate.
We strongly advise our clients to purchase trip insurance with baggage and accidents coverage, so you may be reimbursed for non-refundable trip cost, in the event that the you must cancel your trip and have no substitute to place.

6. CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE

   This contract is to be performed in the city of Belém, state of Pará, Brazil and all questions of law in any action based upon any claim of breach of this agreement shall be determined in accordance with the Brazilian laws, any action brought by either party based on any claim arising under or as a result of this agreement or based on the tour package of which it is a part, shall be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in the city of Belém, state of Pará, Brazil.